All About Me Spotlight


Those of you who have purchased any of  the MiniMe paper doll packages know that there is a set of four sheets called "All About Me".  I will be inviting some special guests each week to be spotlighted and to share some of their answers from their "All About Me" pages with all of us.

Our first guests are two of my favorite girls in this world.  My sisters' daughters Elsa and Abby.  Here is what they wanted to share:

girl with paper doll
Elsa Louise

I am 7 years old and have 2 brothers and 1 sister.  
My favorite animals are cats.
My favorite color is pink.
My favorite thing to do is go to the Play Place at McDonalds.
In school, I really enjoy "Word Work".
I show others I care by drawing pictures or cards for them.
When I grow up, I want to be a Teacher.

girl with paper doll
Abby Olivia

I am 4 years old and have 2 brothers and 1 sister.  
My favorite animals are cats and dogs and penguins.
My favorite colors are pink and purple and blue.
My favorite thing to do is play with my Little People.
In school, I really enjoy colors.
I show others I care by feeding them.
When I grow up, I want to be a Princess.

Thanks so much for letting us Spotlight you today girls!  You are both so great!
NOTE: Would you like your little girl to be spotlighted on Lily&Thistle? Send me an email and I'll send her a fun form to fill out!


2 comments:

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time to say something.