More Than You Probably Wanted to Know...

First of all, thanks to all of you who gave input on the boy hairstyles...very helpful.  I learned what a faux-hawk was which was pretty exciting!;)

In other news, one of my newest friends Mimi asked if she could do a little interview for Handmade News a couple of months ago.  I was happily surprised that anyone really cared that much to want to interview me.  Mimi asked some great questions that made me think.

Anyway, if you are interested you can check the full interview out HERE

While I'm at it, some other blogs have talked about the dolls HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

That's all for now folks....kind of boring...sorry...Here's a picture:

This is what I came into the other day... they were having a jumping dance party!  They took everything they could reach and put it into a joint pile of the floor...We're lucky, they still haven't figured out how to climb out of those cribs...soon though...very soon.

3 comments:

  1. oh, HAHAHA! That looks EXACTLY like what my daughter did before she moved into her big girl bed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love 'em! Looks like fun....for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool blog!~ I loved the picture too. I am a twin Mama and I've come across that scene before myself! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time to say something.