This and That

Hello to you all.  Wow, thanks for all of the kind responses to the Potty Training Post!  I must say your kind words of wisdom and encouragement were so helpful (still are....I've read them many times).  To tell you the truth I did feel a little bit of self-imposed pressure to get the girls started.  My mom-in-law was so kind to offer to take two while I focused on one for a couple of days. Since she is a teacher and won't be available during the school year, last week was kind of our last chance for her help...so I just wanted to check potty training off of my to-do list...HA!  I am still learning I guess that toddlers could care less about to-do lists.  Anyway, Maisy is still interested in going potty so I've decided to stop pushing it with Laurel.  It's not worth it.  I'm working with Maisy and she is enjoying it for the most part.  Laurel usually wants to try when Maisy does but I never force it.  I am using M&M's and that seems to be working really well with Maisy.  Thanks again for your kind, non-judgemental words.  I really do appreciate them.

OK, lets change the subject shall we? ;)

Those of you who ordered the August Outfit of the Month, hope you enjoyed it.  For those who didn't, here's a little sneak peak:


I've been having a ball designing two fall lines (both girls and boys) and a line of Fairy/Folk Tale outfits for the boys.  Can't wait to show you!  The boys should be up and ready to purchase by the end of the week.

That's all for now.  Thanks for being so cool and I hope this post finds you having a great day.

XXOO Hannah

2 comments:

  1. So cute! My youngest has a pair of capris that are almost identical to that! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time to say something.