Favorites on Friday

Let's start with this play doh recipe from Vanessa at V and Co.  Seriously so great and keeps the girls busy for at least an hour each time I get it out!  I added lemon juice instead of Cream of Tarter and some scented oils so it smells great.  I think it's better than the store bought stuff.  Try it!  Oh and while you're at it, take a look at this.  We are totally going to do this!




And a few of my other favorites:

I love this simple idea for bobby pins by my talented sister, Britta.
Such a cute idea to reuse old damaged children books.
Completely jealous of Cally!  Someday!
Great giveaway happening of at Sarah Jane's today.
OK, Katy, how do you do it?!  LOVING this cardi tutorial...perfect for my pregnant belly!
My new favorite cooking blog.  Just tried this the other night....HEAVEN on earth...seriously so good.
And another great tutorial from Dana...ruched leggings! (P.S. Thanks to Shannon for her awesome comfy sew vs. cozy knits series...so fun)
Speaking of Shannon, she did an awesome roundup for Sew Mama Sew of Baby and Mama essentials.

Hope you are having a great Friday and that your weekend is even better!  XXOO

4 comments:

  1. Loved all your favorites. Thanks for doing this on Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to read this post...you find the most amazing things. I'm so glad you share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, thanks hun! Hope you are feeling well. I'm sure you make one glowing momma and the Billy Cardi would look perfect on you! Hugs to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many things to respond to!
    Bullet format:
    *The leggings are perfect. I've gotta make some.
    *I love those snap containers you keep your play doh in. I was sad I didn't get any freebies when I had #2.
    *I haven't tried play doh here yet. It's lethal when dried and stepped on. I'm not going to try it until I know I can trust to not find it in my rugs or tucked who knows where.
    *I'm totally going to make a children's book banner. The boy has an on-again, off-again obsession with the alphabet.
    *Britta- I love all your things that decorate the noggin.
    *Can I go off about how beautiful the girls are???

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time to say something.