December Outfit of the Month - Early

We are heading to see family this weekend so I thought I'd get December's Outfit of the Month done before we left.  I was going for a vintage Christmas outfit...really fun.  And of course one of my favorite Christmas songs from Charlie Brown Christmas.  

I think from now on I'm going to pick a doll to model, this is Audrey one of the dolls I created today modeling our newest outfit.



What do you think?
Pin It

Maggie (November 16, 2010 at 6:25 AM)  

I love the classic feel of it. Great design.

k a t y (November 16, 2010 at 7:21 AM)  

She's so lovely. A very timeless look.

elise (November 16, 2010 at 7:39 AM)  

gorgeous.
makes me so excited for Christmas!
Audrey makes it even more lovely, and it's funny how even at 25 she looks like so much fun to play with:O)

Britta (November 17, 2010 at 4:57 PM)  

I LOVE it! It also makes me excited for Christmas.

Shari (November 21, 2010 at 5:32 PM)  

This is a beautiful outfit!

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time to say something.