Favorites on Friday...

It's back!  After about a year I have decided to start doing Favorites on Friday again.  I just have so many great things to share and now have given myself a schedule to hopefully be able to do this each week.  We'll see how it goes! :)

Let's start with one of my very favorites because it is helping me reach a dream/goal I've had for a very long time:

Have you heard of it?  It's basically a video type game that teaches you how to read music, learn theory and ultimately play the piano!  Click here to watch a video about it.
 It is so fun and really addicting.  Both Jeff and I have been doing it after the kidlets are in bed and we are amazed at our quick progress and that we can actually sit down and read music!

We are competitive with each other in a playful way so it is fun to see which of us can get past a level first and get 100% on a exercise.  

My sister has been doing it with her kids and they LOVE it.  You can see them in action here.  Anyway, I just had to share because it really has been the perfect solution to me.  It's cheaper than hiring a teacher and I can do it anytime of day or night so for my busy life it is just perfect!

My goal is to be able to play basic hymns so that when our family meets together for our Monday Family Home Evenings, I can play the songs we sing.  I also dream of just sitting down at the piano and filling our home with beautiful music.

If you have any questions or  you want to try a free trial, go HERE.  Also, my sister is a distributor so if you are ready to do it, just type SINGER in the discount code section and you can get 20% off (that would make it $12 a month).

That's all I have time for today!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

XXOO,
Hannah

1 comment:

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time to say something.