Making a Mess and a Winner

 Another Table Time favorite:

 For practicing letters
 Making some pictures


 Or just making a mess!

Ingredients:
* Cheap shaving cream
*Table


And we have a winner!!!!

JAN MASON

Thanks for all of your comments...you confirmed my love for all things Fall! 

P.S. Call for Doll Diary entries.  If you send us a few pictures of your child's paper doll doing things around the house or around town, you will get a free doll package!  Just email your entry to Brittany at lilyandthistle2@gmail.com.


2 comments:

  1. Fun, fun! I didn't know shaving cream could be that fun! My nieces and nephew are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did this a few weeks ago, too. It was one of my favorite activities when I was in kindergarten. My son immediately started "washing" his hair. It was hilarious, and everything smelled great afterward.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time to say something.