Shiny Happy Laurel and A Winner



You be the Sun,
I'll be the Moon -
Just let your light
Come shining through
And when the night comes,
Just like the Moon,
I'll shine the light right back to you.


Thanks for lighting up my life over here with all of your fun comments.  I think we could have been friends growing up! I loved all dolls and loved to color. Then there were my brothers (four of them) who kept my sister and I very active outside playing in the hot Arizona sun.

The Winner of the Paper Doll Coloring Book is:
Stray 
she said:  "I loved colouring in, I still do, if the kids leave the colouring books out I can't resist just doing one page."
I think you'll love the coloring book Stray!  Please email Brittany at lilyandthistle2@gmail. com to claim your prize! :)

Come back next Tuesday for another fun giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time to say something.